1. We do not permit outside linen of any kind in the hostel. Towels, sheets, and blankets are provided all free of charge upon arrival. Private linens may be securely stored free of charge throughout the duration your stay.
2. We do not permit food or drink of any kind in the bedrooms. There is ample space in the kitchen for your food, and comfortable shared lounge and dining spaces where you are welcome to eat and drink.
3. Service animals are permitted at the hostel. If traveling with a service animal please let us know as soon as possible.
4. No other pets are permitted at the hostel.
5. Room occupancy may not be exceeded.
6. Securing a reservation with a deposit or credit card means you accept the terms and conditions of our Hostel and Cancellation Policies. Please read our Cancellation Policy below.
1.All cancellations must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Individual bookings in shared rooms must be cancelled or amended 48 hours prior to check-in time (3pm NL time) on the date of arrival.
3. Individual bookings in private rooms must be cancelled or amended 7 days prior to check-in time (3pm NL time) on the date of arrival.
4. Individual bookings that are cancelled within their cancellation period will receive a full deposit refund, notwithstanding Booking.com reservations where a small administration fee may be withheld.
5. Reservations of 6 or more beds, or two or more rooms fall under our Group Cancellation Policy, and must provide a minimum of 14 days notice for alterations and cancellations.
6. In the event of last-minute cancellations, guests will not be charged if the relevant beds are successfully re-sold.
7. Cancellations caused by flight cancellations or changes, due to any circumstances, are not exempt from this policy. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against flight cancellations.
8. There are no refunds for early checkouts.
9. There are no refunds or credits issued due to bad weather, tropical storms or hurricanes; including any inconvenience or complication caused by a hurricane’s direct hit, near miss, or significant threat of a hurricane strike. Hurricanes are unpredictable by nature. Please take out Travel Insurance to protect against these types of unforeseen events.
10. Bookings made through our booking partners, including but not limited to AirBnB and Booking.com and their subsidiaries, are bound by all regulations outlined at the time of booking. Please refer to these websites for additional information.
11. Any amendments or cancellations of reservations made through booking partners including but not limited to AirBnb and Booking.com and their subsidiaries must be completed through these agencies.
1. Skerwink Hostel and its employees shall not liable for any damages caused mentally or physically as a result of, or in connection with:
2. Any delays or cancellations. In the event of a traveler becoming ill during a vacation, or having to cut their vacation short, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility.
3. Monetary crises, social unrest, political or labor problems, economic changes, electrical outages due to weather, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties, for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever resulting from events beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of Nature (hurricanes, mudslides, earthquakes), flight cancellations or changes, strikes, labor disputes, lockouts, threats or acts of terrorism, acts of war or declared war, hurricanes or weather conditions, diseases or epidemics/pandemics, novel or unexpected conditions and local laws.
4. Absence of travel documents, visas, passports, health certificates where required. Skerwink Hostel is not responsible for advisement of travel and entry requirements.
5. Skerwink Hostel and its employees are not liable for the loss of any items during your stay. Guests are responsible for their belongings while using our shared spaces. If traveling with valuables, please inquire at Check-In about keys for our private rooms, or safe storage for guests staying in dormitories.