From St John’s
- Follow the Trans Canada Highway WESTBOUND toward Clarenville.
2. Once you have passed Clarenville turn onto Route 230 toward Bonavista.
3. Follow Highway 230 for 66 kilometers into Port Rexton.
4. At the yellow service station turn right onto Rocky Hill Road, following signs to Trinity EAST.
5. After 1.6kms we are on your right (300 metres beyond the “Trinity East” sign).
6. If you come to the Skerwink Trail sign you have gone a bit too far.
For more information on driving in Newfoundland, renting cars, and more check out our Driving information page here.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org for map and call +1 (709) 436-3033 for driving directions! There are five parking spaces and we offer bike storage.
Daily from Bonavista at 7am, from St John’s at 2pm. If coming to us, be sure to ask from Trinity EAST! We are on their route, and do not cost extra. The historic town of Trinity is a 30 minute diversion, and will cost an extra $10pp.
$40 pp Shirran’s Taxi – 709-468-7741
$45 pp Bonavista Cabs – 709-468-2457
Marsh’s Taxi – 709-468-7715
For more information on traveling around Newfoundland by bus check out our Buses & Shuttles information page here.
Docking is available in the beautiful Trinity East Bay. Send us an email (email@example.com) telling us when you’re getting in and we’ll come pick you up.
p: +1 (709) 436-3033